Bonney Care Agency provides high-quality person-centered deliver responsive and flexible care and support that is tailored to individual needs. Our primary aim is to enable people to live in their own homes, stay connected to their communities and avoid unnecessary admissions to hospitals or care homes. We support adults of all ages, with a diverse range of needs, including older people with age-related concerns, physical or a Sensory Impairment, dementia, mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
Our professional and caring staff deliver our services with dignity, respect and compassion, focusing on outcomes that help the people we support have the freedom to enjoy an everyday life. We also provide clinically-led specialist care and support services for people living with complex needs in the comfort of people’s own homes.
Professional Caring Services Clinical Specialist Care
• Get up and/or go to bed, move in bed • Tracheal suction and tracheostomy care
• Dress and undress and change clothing. Wash, bathe or shower • Administration of PEG feeds including medication via peg route
• Attend to hair care, shaving, denture and oral hygiene, hand and finger nail care, foot care (but not that requiring a state registered chiropodist) • Administration of or support to administer prescribed medication (NB only appropriately trained staff)
• Address toileting needs and assisting with continence management including any necessary cleaning and safe disposal of waste • Management of Stoma Care which includes changing of appliances
• Eat and drink (including food and/or drink preparation and associated kitchen cleaning) • Spinal injury care
• Prompt, support and administer non-invasive prescribed medication eg eye drops • End of life care
• Apply prosthetics if required. • We employ and train all of our carers to understand the complex conditions our clients are living with
• Emptying and changing urinary appliances. Support to attend social events • Support and guide our carers 24/7, enabling them to provide great care, giving service users the continuity of care they need
• Achieve maximum mobility within their home, using appropriate equipment where necessary • 24-hour emergency assistance